- Three years of profit and loss statements
- Federal taxes for the same three years
- Current list of fixtures and equipment
- The lease and related documents
- Franchise agreement (if applicable)
- List of encumbrances, loans, equipment leases, etc.
- Approximate amount of inventory on hand
- Names of outside advisors with contact information
- Marketing materials, catalogs, promotional pieces, etc.
- Operations Manual (if available)
- Brief history of business
Key Items Necessary for Selling a Business
Share This Article
Ok, corny headline, we know… but most business owners consider their businesses their babies. And rightfully so. You have probably worked hard to build it and grow it with many