- Are you a Certified and Registered Broker/Intermediary?
- Are you affiliated with any business brokerage associations or trade groups?
- Will you provide any references? (Sellers, Attorneys, etc.)
- How will you determine how much I should ask for my business?
- Will you display my business on any Internet sites? If so, how many?
- How, other than the Internet, will you market my business?
- How can you help me to qualify a potential Buyer while protecting my Confidentiality?
- Under what circumstances will you show my business?
- How often will you contact me about what is going on?
- Can you please tell me about you and your firm?
10 Questions A Seller Should Ask A Broker
Share This Article
You are selling your business, and your friend said to call Bill Broker down the street. After all, Bill Broker has sold commercial buildings, sold some residential real estate, and
The IBBA and M&A Source Market Pulse Survey is conducted quarterly to gain an accurate understanding of the market conditions for businesses being sold in Main Street (values $0-$2MM) and